Sunday 22 June 2008

Blogging

Yeah, for about 1 month I do not blogging. It’s true Zaid. But I do know who was using the nick name Usamah in the shoutbox. I’m blogging for myself & if it is fortunate, others may take advantages on what have been published here. I try to be discipline although I am not. Everyday I’m sitting in front of my laptop & try to write something. But it’s always stuck in the middle of the day. Many articles I want to write is not finish, in terms of writing & idea. Hope Allah give me wisdom to do so, Amin..

1 comment:

  1. nta guna la nickname yg sama shj setiap kali berada dlm alam maya.. cuba test market dgn menaip nickname kat google search.. kalo tulis zaidrais, mmg banyak yg keluar..

    kiranya, usamah itu bukan nta kot.. fhm?

    ReplyDelete

Komen anda amat dialu-alukan.